Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Southern Maryland Youth Flag Football | Covey Photography | Waldorf, MD

Covey Photography is off and running! Looking into different realms of photography I recently came in contact with Metro Sports Images, an up-and-coming action sports photography business based in Alexandria, VA.  This weekend, they sent me to Waldorf, MD to catch the Southern Maryland Youth Flag Football Playoffs. Let me just say what a thrill it was. It was true football weather, cold and sunny, with NFL-type music blaring through North Point Stadium. It was a real great experience. One I hope to be a part of next year. Anyway, I wanted to share my photos that were taken of my games. I will point you in the direction of the Metro Sports Images website. If you have any action sports photography needs, they are the company to contact. Tell them Jason sent you!

Bears vs. Cardinals

Broncos vs. Ravens

Chiefs vs. Steelers

No comments: